This module is designed for those who are interested in understanding the finer nuances of Social Media Marketing or wish to make a career in the same.
Advance Social Media Marketing
This is 40 hour module that is divided into two halves. The first half of the program will take you through in-depth features of various social media platforms such as FB, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blog, Forums, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. and how to market/communicate through them. It will talk about case studies on each of the above platforms, discuss the brand possibilities on these platforms and explain how to choose the platform & what to do on it from a brand or industry perspective. The second half of the program will focus on building effective brand strategies on Social Media and also on Social Listening & Online Reputation Management. What are the tools that can enable you to listen to online conversations? You will learn how to choose the best tool for social listening and how to analyze brand sentiment (and completion analysis). You will also learn how to build & manage the reputation of a brand (or person) online.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understanding the various Social Media Platforms
- Knowing How To Market/Communicate Through Social Media Platforms
- Choosing A Platform To Fit The Brand Objective
- Planning Online PR And Social Media
- Objectives And Metrics
- Research And Mapping
- Tools, Tactics, Targets And Teams
- Developing An Effective Social Media Strategy
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Listening
- Social Media Optimization
- Social book Marking