Whether a business is new to digital media spends or has digital media as an established part of its media mix, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) forms a large part of the total digital media spend. Search Engine Marketing is the core area of customer acquisition for most brands that use digital platforms to reach out to potential customers. The demand for skilled SEM professionals far surpasses the availability of the same.
Search Engine Marketing
This module will equip you to strategize, initiate and run a search engine campaign from start to finish. It is centered on the industry standard Google Adwords program.
This is a practical, hands-on program that will equip you to run an SEM campaign from start to finish. The module also prepares you for the Google Advertising Professional (GAP) examination
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Search Engine Marketing Fundamentals
- Keyword Research & Campaign Structure
- Campaign Management On The Web Console & Google Adwords Editor
- Campaign Optimization
- Live Campaign Management – Analysis & Reporting
- Micro Level Campaign Optimization
- Consultation And Practice On Live Campaign
- Advanced Google Tools / Excel Techniques / Short Cuts
- SEM Estimation / Planning / Strategy / Case Studies
- Integration Of Google Adwords And Google Analytics Examination
- How Google Auction Works?
- Remarketing And Best Practices