Any business, established or starting up needs customers at a certain cost. While marketeers have a general inclination towards Google Search, Ssocial media, Programmatic (and all biddable media platforms), one of the platforms that helps to get new customers is Affiliate Marketing Program. This program involves creating partnerships/affiliations with digital publishers who have inventory they are looking to monetize in exchange for getting new customers to the paying party.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Affiliate Marketing – THE TERM
- Landscape of Affiliate Marketing – What channels and their USP’s
- Who are publishers and what inventory types do they down
- How does a campaign get executed – flow from advertiser to publisher and back
- Channels of affiliate marketing
- Case Studies for each channel and its applications for today’s clients