Why The DMTITM Students
are the most updated?
For The Age Of Exponential Change.
The weekend programs are designed for working professionals who are either new to digital marketing or want to specialize in a particular aspect of digital marketing. Conducted by senior digital marketing professionals, the programs are highly interactive with a focus on practical learning. Keeping in mind the career opportunities of the industry.
Next batch starts:
02 Sep, 201821 Oct, 2018
While the only constant in the marketing has always been change, today the rate of change is accelerating at an unprecedented pace.
We are hyper-transitioning into a real time data-driven market where AI and combinatorial innovation will eventually challenge the role of marketers and data professionals in the marketing mix.
With billions being invested in systems designed to model and consistently deliver outstanding marketing campaigns across all channels and customer contact points, the question you need to ask yourself, as a marketing or data professional is: “Where do I fit in?”
Our certificates and courses are designed to support personal innovation at every point in your career. From entry level to senior management we have the cutting-edge content, world-class tutors and advanced delivery platforms that will fuel your passion for your field and help you prepare for the future. Ensure you have the knowledge, the skills and mindset to meet any challenge in this innovative and exciting workspace.
Presenting the brand new curriculum for the Advanced Program in Digital Media Marketing.
Join the most advanced program of digital marketing of India & Innovate a new YOU.
How to apply ?
Please fill up the Enquiry Form below and one of our counsellors will get in touch with you shortly.
The entire curriculum is broadly divided in 21 modules, 8 hours x 28 days of classroom training and 7 rigorous tests in partnership with the likes of Google, Facebook, Twitter, Mediamath/HTTPool etc for you to shine in your ever changing need of re-skilling yourself.
- The Digital Marketing Landscape
- Understand the Digital Customer
- Data and Database Applications
- Planning and Integrating Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Principles of Digital Assets Design: Customer Experience and Usability
- Social Media
- Digital PR
- Search Engine Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Media Planning & Buying
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Ecommerce Marketing
- Digital Ad Sales
- Digital Content Creation
- Influencer Marketing
- Regulation, Permission and Codes of Practice
- Controlling and Optimizing Digital Marketing Campaigns – Tools/Platforms
- Emerging Technologies of Digital Media
(*The program has been also dished out in 7 top practices for a better understanding of its content keeping in mind the current digital marketing avenues that one must undertake.)
The program has been designed keeping in mind three sets of people:
- Advertisers – How to put together a digital solution based on the requirements of the brand? How would you choose your agency & what kind of deliverables can/should you expect? How do you monitor and analyze the ROI on digital spends?
- Agencies – How can you sell digital solutions to a brand? How to put together an effective digital media strategy that integrates with the overall branding & communications strategy? Practical execution of digital campaigns.
- Publishers – What are the different advertising formats for digital that you can offer to agencies/brands? How can you innovate on digital? How can you provide engagement between a brand & consumers?
The program is therefore relevant to all those who are in marketing/branding/advertising. The program has been put together for those who want to understand all aspects of Digital Marketing. It is for those who are new to this industry and also for those who excel in some aspect of digital marketing but are looking at an overall understanding & expertise in Digital.
The new Advanced Program in Digital Media Marketing is the refreshed version of the earlier program keeping in mind the increasing complexity of the industry. Below mentioned are the 7 top practices that encompasses the 21 modules of digital marketing for a better understanding of the current landscape that one must undertake. In an industry 1st DMTI is the pioneer in creating a unique program structure that not only trains students in different facets of digital marketing but also prepares him/her for the new world order.
1. Understanding the Digital Audience
One of the most important parts of marketing is to understand & delve deep into the target audience of the category. Digital is the place which breeds multiple facets of audience giving them an opportunity to extend different personas through various behaviors: This layer is broken into 3 interesting points of views & a scientific modeling of the digital audience of India.
- Online User Behavior
- Zeroth Moment of Truth – The Google way of thinking
- Micro-moments of advertising
- Audience Data & Planning practice
This entire segment will be covered in a 1x One Day session along with videos from Google.
2. Digital Innovation
Change is the only constant; Guess its way more seriously conceived for Digital Marketing. The ever changing landscape changes with the advent of new technology. Every day, month, year there is something that’s being scrapped and yet something new, something more efficient is being added to the set. This module is dedicated to the “wow”ness of digital marketing with a battery of new things.
- Augmented Reality – Definition, Usage, Pricing, Examples
- Virtual Reality – What? How? Costs?
- Artificial Intelligence – AI, Bots, Chat bots, NLP, Connection Building
- Internet of Things – Internet of everything, possibilities, Marketing with IOT
- Global & Indian case studies of marketing innovation
- Cannes Show case
3. Digital Assets Creation
The beginning of every online experience is on the edge of owned media spaces. This critical layer entirely focuses on helping you strategize, build and manage a web experience that your consumers need for your businesses to shine. Keeping aside the debate of whether social media is earned or paid media, if we just look at the various assets that it provides brands with, we find a fantastic blend of experiences targeted to interest groups that becomes an essential pot boiler of our brand and its identity. We have devised the following sections in our curriculum to dive into understanding what works for your business –
- Market and consumer analysis – Needs and Solution
- Structure – Information, Content and Experience
- Metrics – What and how much information is important?
- Case studies – Best in class website examples from the global showcases to understand the game better.
4. Performance Marketing
Converting ones business on the brand assets is probably the most critical part of our business. The DMTI performance-marketing module focuses extensively in demystifying the idea of making digital work for brands especially for those who invest to taste success. It’s a combinatory program in itself that highlights the importance of growth hacking using traffic-building techniques that end up converting for your business. This is one of the most important modules of the program as Digital has always been the hub of performance marketing since its inception. The combinatory model of organic, auction & other paid media geared up to deliver performance that works for your brand is fairly unique in the current available training modules. The below mentioned sections are the primary topics that will be touched upon and delved deeper by our faculties till you become an expert of the same:
- Goal Setting – The importance, How to & What to
- Platform Selection – Best Mix – there is always one
- Deep Dive – SEM, SEO, Other Auction – Social/Bing, Media, Native Ads, Affiliate
- Key Performance Indicator – What? How much? How to report?
- Case Studies –Best in class & Industry Specific – At least 3
Engagement as a model is increasingly becoming one of the core deliverables of Digital Industry since Social & Earned conversations are hygiene in today’s world. However it’s an industry in itself. Equal rights on internet has completely democratized conversations about pretty much everything. Our training module is specially designed keeping in mind the opportunities, limitations & challenges of engagement using digital medium. Segments discussed below are a framework keeping in mind the current earned/social/conversation mediums
- Model – Standardization, practices, Ideologies
- Conversations – Importance, Mapping, Engagement
- Platform – Which platforms to choose? Why? How best?
- Deep dive – Social Media Management, Platform Specific Content creation
- Influencer Marketing – Why? How? What? When? In Details.
- Case Studies – Successful case studies from all across the globe, India
6. Branding Brands
With 450 Mn users Digital is a formidable platform that can make or break things for any brand. This module is dedicated to such opportunities that allow creation & sustenance of any brand from any line of business. A combination of platforms can essentially allow brands reach out to the audience, talk to them in a language they understand. The modules of this section equalize and puts to rest any thoughts that go against “brands can be built online”
- Brand & Branding – Identify, Eliminate & Accentuate
- Brand Building – How? When? Where?
- Branded Content – Definition, Difference, Extent, Implications
- Digital PR – Age old PR technique to amplify reach, Stir conversation
- Branding Campaigns – How to identify intent? Examples? KPI?
- Collaborations – Land scape, Opportunities in collaborations
- Case Studies – Digital brand building case studies
7. Data & Simulations
Our Dependence on data is immense when it comes to Digital. Almost all our actions, online, are trackable. However because of this nature of digital medium there are a significant amount of ambiguity & incorrect notion have been build all around. This module from DMTI demystifies any such beliefs & focuses on training the right platforms for the future digital marketer in you. The section with its following module focuses on the hands on experience of some of the top premium, freemium & free platforms.
- Google Adwords – Hands on experience – Campaigns, Reporting
- Programmatic Buying & Planning – Live Simulation & Classroom training
- Compass – SEO & Selective Analytics Suite – Set up & Report Building
- Radian 6 – Conversation tracking, Reactive Marketing & Online Reputation Management
- Google Analytics, Twitter & Fb/Insta Analytics – Platform centric Training, Usage,
- Influencer Tracking – Setting up Goals, Conversations, Management
- Hubspot – Training, Certification (Optional & Charged Extra)
At DMTI™ we help our students & even people who need help to find a job. It’s not always a guarantee but definitely a promise. Our Students from the Advanced Program in Digital Media Marketing will therefore also be assisted by our teams to not only get counselled but also get aligned to the right kind of organizations as a quality potential future hire. DMTI™ holds a place of reputation for providing fine digital marketers to the industry & each of our certificates represent the meaning well to organizations hiring digital marketers.
APDMM student shares his experience about the course
Here out the testimonial from our APDMM student Berges Bana sharing his experience about the course.
Sakshi Gupta, APDMM student shares her experience about the course
Here out the testimonial from our APDMM student Sakshi Gupta sharing her experience about the course.
Blaise Simon, APDMM student shares his experience about the course
Here out the testimonial from our APDMM student Blaise Simon sharing his experience about the course.
Mayur Shah, APDMM student shares his experience about the course
Here out the testimonial from our APDMM student Manmeet Singh sharing his experience about the course.
Berges Bana, APDMM student shares his experience about the course
Here out the testimonial from our APDMM student Berges Bana sharing his experience about the course.
Seize your future with an education loan from Avanse
We understand your need to be helped. And therefore at The DMTI™ we have partnered with Avanse to help deliver tailor made study loan solutions just for YOU. The solutions we provide, leave you with one less thing to worry about and thus provide you with immediate to one day educational loan sanction guarantee. With the help of an education loan between 1-5 yrs you can choose to go after your dreams of a successful Digital marketing career without a challenge.
We aim at making the entire process so simple and hassle free that you would not even sense the slightest of worries for your application which normally feels like a roller coaster ride. With Avanse, in just simple 5 steps you can set yourself up for the coveted DMTI™ APDMM Certificate & a placement assistance.
All classes at our Kalina Campus, Mumbai. The classroom is a state-of-the-art facility comfortably furnished with Air Conditioning, wi-fi, projection facility etc. In the first half of the program, sessions will be conducted from Monday to Friday. Besides classroom sessions, industry visits have been planned and some of the sessions will be conducted at digital advertising agencies. Students will also get a chance to attend Digital Industry events within and outside the city.
Life in Mumbai
Mumbai has always been referred to as a City of Dreams. For a student, it is also a City of Hope. If there is a city that can give you exposure, it has to be Mumbai. The city exudes a contagious sense of urgency and energy. Everywhere around you, people seem to be in a rush – going from one place to another. How much can be packed into a day, how every minute can be used positively – can only be learnt in Mumbai. At the beginning, it is tiring. But eventually you come to love the pace, and the pace becomes the adrenalin that keeps you moving forward until you reach your dream destination.
The city has everything a student can hope for – career opportunities, independence, inter-dependence, a safe environment, recreation, exposure…the list can just go on and on. The city has an excellent transportation system that is accessible to both the rich and the poor. The city is resilient teaching you to cope with all that life brings on. The rich heritage and architecture around the city has its own story to tell. The diversity in the population can teach you to open your mind to new ways of living life.
Education goes beyond books and classrooms. Mumbai is the perfect setting for a student, the perfect platform to launch your career from. There is no other city in the country that can offer more than Mumbai can to a student.
The program has an interesting mix of classroom and office environment. The first half of the program will be conducted at our Kalina Campus in Mumbai. A state-of-the-art classroom, with internet and wi-fi connectivity – it has been carefully equipped to provide the right learning environment. Many sessions, however, will be conducted at offices of some of the top advertising agencies and brands in the country.
The second half of the program is the internship which means students will be actually working at a company thereby experiencing first hand a normal working environment. Academic sessions held during these last few months will be conducted back at the campus.
Students will have access to canteen facility while on campus. Students who come from outside Mumbai will be assisted in locating suitable hostel accommodation.
- Air-conditioned, state-of-the-art classroom well equipped with wi-fi, internet connection, etc
- Located at Kalina, mumbai
- Environment conducive to learning
Campus @ Mumbai