Why The DMTITM Students
are the most updated?
Digital is reshaping the media industry
Driven by increased internet penetration, wireless broadband and mobile technology, consumers & businesses are increasingly shifting their attention from the traditional marketing media: television, radio, and print; to digital media for their entertainment, education, news and business needs.
Even in developing countries like India, companies are realizing that they must connect with customers and other businesses through digital channels and adjust their marketing mix in order to succeed. Digital marketing budgets are increasing dramatically, and digital media campaigns are becoming a pivotal part of effective marketing plans.
Digital Media Marketing is complex, highly interactive, information rich and delivers a real-time connect with the customer. Traditional Media professionals with years of experience are grappling to understand the emerging medium & failing to catch up. Aspirants seeking jobs in this lucrative and booming industry are ill equipped, due to the lack of organized and focused training.
Next batch starts:
30the Mar, 2020
Digital By The Day™ is a drip service for people who can invest only few hours a day to enhance their career to a new level by adding a new marketing skill in their repertoire. This new 108 hours program is a path breaking one from the house of DMTI™, The Digital Marketing Training Institute keeping in mind the ever- increasing requirement of people with low on resources in terms of time & speed of grasping new things. Our Board of Advisors, Knowledge Chair & coveted faculties have used their experience of teaching at DMTI™ for the past 6 years & interactions with over 7000 students to have come up with a program that connects meritoriously to the industry always looking at hiring the right kind of talent. 3 hours a day & 3 times a week, this investment can absolutely turn anybody’s knowledge dynamics related to Digital & Direct marketing.
How to apply ?
Kindly fill up the Enquiry Form below and one of our counsellors will get in touch with you shortly. Open for All!
Modules Include: – Total Hours – 108 Hours (99 hours training & 9 hours Evaluation)
The program has been designed keeping in mind four sets of people:
- Individuals – Anybody who is interested in Digital Marketing.
- Advertisers – How to put together a digital solution based on the requirements of the brand? How would you choose your agency & what kind of deliverables can/should you expect? How do you monitor and analyze the ROI on digital spends?
- Agencies – How can you sell digital solutions to a brand? How to put together an effective digital media strategy that integrates with the overall branding & communications strategy? Practical execution of digital campaigns.
- Publishers – What are the different advertising formats for digital that you can offer to agencies/brands? How can you innovate on digital? How can you provide engagement between a brand & consumers?
The program is therefore relevant for beginner’s at all levels and for professionals who are in marketing/branding/advertising. The program has been put together for those who wants to understand all aspects & an overall understanding in Digital Marketing. It is for those who are new to this industry who can invest only few hours a day to enhance their career to a new level by adding a new marketing skill in their repertoire.
INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL MARKETING
This intensive module has been designed to give those new to digital, a complete overview of all the core digital marketing channels, how they affect each other and how they can work together in a brand’s digital marketing strategy.
This module will also demystify the technical jargon commonly used in digital marketing such as RSS feeds, mash-ups, tag clouds, AJAX, social bookmarking and more… all in a simple, easy to understand way. In simple words, this module will bring you to the equal grounds of digital marketing by simplifying a lot of unnecessary complex articles.
- Introduction to Digital Media Marketing
- Terms & Terminologies
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Whether a business is new to digital media spends or has digital media as an established part of its media mix, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) forms a large part of the total digital media spend. Search Engine Marketing is the core area of customer acquisition for most brands that use digital platforms to reach out to potential customers. The demand for skilled SEM professionals far surpasses the availability of the same.
Our program targets to train students to prepare them for the Google Adwords certification. However, it’s not a mandatory requirement for this format of training.
- Search Engine Marketing Fundamentals
- Keyword Research & Campaign Structure
- Campaign Management on the web console & Google Adwords Editor Campaign Optimization
- Campaign Management Training – Analysis & Reporting
- Consultation and Practice on Live Campaign (Optional)
SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MARKETING
This is 24- hour module that is divided into two halves. The first half of the program will take you through in-depth features of various social media platforms such as FB, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blog, Forums, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. and how to market/communicate through them. The second half of the program will focus on building effective communication strategy on all those channels.
This module is designed for those who are interested in understanding the finer nuances of social media & content marketing.
- Understanding the various Social Media Platforms
- Knowing how to market/communicate through Social Media Platforms Choosing a platform to fit the brand objective
- Objectives and Metrics
- Research and Mapping
- Tools, tactics, targets and teams
- Developing an effective Social Media Strategy
- Content Marketing
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION & ANALYTICS
A 10-hour module, it will teach you to apply the latest SEO techniques and advanced data design principles to maximize your website search rankings. This module will show you how to build high-performance websites and use advanced SEO solutions that will boost your natural search rankings and increase site visits.
- Introduction to SEO
- Search Engine Basic & Market Data
- SEO Objectives
- Review Sample Website
- Discussion on the observations
- Based on the Topics Domain will be booked
- Website Audit Basics
- Important Factors to be considered for Audit
- Setup Domain & Hosting
- Install WordPress
- Set up website with minimum features
- Important Plugins
- Importance of Google Analytics
- Importance of Google Webmasters
- Setup of Google Analytics & Webmasters
- Setting up analytics on other Search Engine – Bing
- Content Preparation – Imp Aspects
- Keyword Research
- Google Trend Analysis
- Competition Analysis – for Own Website
- Off-Page – Basic
- Google Places
- Directory submission
- Tech Aspects
This module will cover a range of prevalent issues including identifying costly mistakes, using appropriate behavioral targeting, integrating email with your offline activities and assessing your newsletter effectiveness. You will leave the day with a sharpened email strategy having reviewed the effectiveness of your email communications.
This practical module will demonstrate how results and deliverability can be significantly improved by addressing common issues within all aspects of email marketing, from planning to setting realistic objectives and strategies, through improving deliverability, ensuring your emails actually reach your target audience and testing to make sure that you’ll be able to continually improve your campaigns, boosting results and profitability
- What is E-mail? Deep Dive into Email Marketing
- Email Authentication & Delivery
- What is IP reputation?
- Email Strategy Content, Design & Optimization
- Audience Engagement, Automation & 1:1 Personalization
- Email Analytics
- Brand Case Studies & Trends in the Industry
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, is the buying & selling of product or service over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. This program equips the participants to understand the nuances of E-Commerce & Internet based businesses and help them make appropriate business & marketing strategies using all forms of digital media.
- Understanding Electronic Commerce & It’s Importance
- How to do SEO of E-Commerce Website
- Using affiliate Marketing to promote E-Commerce
- Technology Infrastructure for E-Commerce
- E-commerce Security Issues & Controls
- Implementing E-Commerce
- E-Commerce Marketing
- E-Commerce business models and Strategy
Mobile technology has already fundamentally transformed personal communications, but with mobile becoming ever more ubiquitous, driving increased social media activity and allowing digital communications channels to be accessible on the move, it is having a huge impact on how organizations, businesses and brands talk to customers. This module in an introduction to this emerging channel, covering best practice, technical issues and insight into customer behavior, all backed up by practical examples and the latest research.
It will provide you with a solid understanding of the mobile marketing landscape focusing on practical skills and cutting-edge case studies; you will leave with a thorough knowledge of the technologies and terminology of mobile. You’ll discuss best practice guidelines, as well as being able to articulate the benefits and opportunities of a mobile strategy, and how this fits into a multichannel approach.
- Mobile Advertising Ecosystem & Market in India
- Understanding the Mobile User
- Strategic Framework for Use of Mobile Advertising
- Advertising Options – Creative & Media
- Measurement, Monitoring & Impact Evaluation
- Mobile Commerce
- Cross Channel Marketing
- Strategy and Planning
DIGITAL AD SALES TRAINING
The module is broken down into manageable sections including tools of the trade, How digital changed the paradigm, Digital Media Products, Targeting, Measuring Digital Media, the mechanics of Digital Media, Digital Media Math, selling Digital Media, Ad Operations, sup- porting Digital Sales, from quote to cash, recent Media trends and products.
- Tools of the Trade
- Digital Media Products
- Measuring Digital Media
- The Mechanics of Digital Media
- Digital Media Math
- Selling Digital Media
- Ad Operations
- Recent Media Trends
DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNING AND BUYING
In a global scenario where media organizations need clear goals and structure, media planning and buying understanding is an essential part of digital Marketing curriculum. These skills are highly valued by corporations, media companies, media sales organizations, media buying and planning firms, research companies and of course advertising agencies. This comprehensive program equips you to understand the burgeoning Digital media industry & the process of strategizing, negotiating, and purchasing ad placements, or “inventory.”
- Overview- Role of a media planner
- Understanding Client Brief: decoding the expectations of the client, Setting Campaign Objectives
- Audience analysis: User behaviour, online opportunities and challenges
- Market research
- Media formats channels and placement
- Media planning tools, softwares & platform selection
- Media research and analysis
- Media buying options, art of negotiating rates
- Sample media plan
- Presentation to the client
- Execution and delivery aligning with ad operations
The way digital media is bought and sold is changing rapidly and yesterday’s technology doesn’t apply today. Look at any trends in Digital media for future and you are sure to spot reports on how ‘Programmatic Buying’ is becoming the key trend and is a must know for marketers.
DMTI™ is the first Institute to offer this intensive course which will provide you with an advanced understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem, including an in-depth working knowledge of the key technologies that make up today’s programmatic. This course is designed to provide the foundation needed to navigate the complex programmatic advertising landscape.
- Introduction To Digital media new frontier –Programmatic buying
- Key terms to communicate like a pro
- Sales Organizations – Today and Tomorrow
- Buyer Landscape – Today and Tomorrow
- Understanding Your Tech Stack
- SSP/DSP Vendor Demonstration
- 5 Stages of Buying & selling
- Rise of Programmatic Guaranteed
- Channels: Mobile, Video, Social, Email, Native
HOW TO BE?
What you want to be vs what you end up being is most of the times a challenge keeping in mind the limited resources we often find around us. Module 11 for us & our students is the play ground of wishes & dreams, where we mentor the right kind of talent by the right kind of talents. From an entrepreneur, to a social influencer or to a content marketer*, in today’s flat digital world you can be any & our module 11 of this Digital By The Day program aspires to inspire every such individuals.
- Steps to be taken
- Cautions to be cautious about
- Ramification of plan
(*you are expected to share your interest at the time of enrollment)
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
This segment of the program will equip you with a scientific approach that is needed to assess digital marketing strategy in the overall scheme of things. Through a combination of case studies, best practice examples, and exercises, you will learn strategies for finding, engaging, and encouraging brand advocates. This session will prepare you with a concrete application process for a real business. A 3 hrs program will unclutter your mind in digital thinking.
- Understand how the elements of a digital marketing strategy can bring customers to the business
- Inclusion of the power of search engine optimization, paid search, social media, and online advertising.
- Reflect on how best to extend brands and cultivate relationships in these channels in a way that supports a holistic digital marketing strategy.
At DMTI™ we help our students & even people who need help to find a job. It’s not always a guarantee but definitely a promise. Our Students from the Digital by the Day™ program will therefore also be assisted by our teams to not only get counselled but also get aligned to the right kind of organizations as a quality potential future hire. DMTI™ holds a place of reputation for providing fine digital marketers to the industry & each of our certificates represent the meaning well to organizations hiring digital marketers.
Seize your future with an education loan from Avanse
We understand your need to be helped. And therefore at The DMTI™ we have partnered with Avanse to help deliver tailor made study loan solutions just for YOU. The solutions we provide, leave you with one less thing to worry about and thus provide you with immediate to one day educational loan sanction guarantee. With the help of an education loan between 1-5 yrs you can choose to go after your dreams of a successful Digital marketing career without a challenge.
We aim at making the entire process so simple and hassle free that you would not even sense the slightest of worries for your application which normally feels like a roller coaster ride. With Avanse, in just simple 5 steps you can set yourself up for the coveted DMTI™ Certificate & a guaranteed placement.
All classes at our Kalina Campus, Mumbai. The classroom is a state-of-the-art facility comfortably furnished with Air Conditioning, wi-fi, projection facility etc. In the first half of the program, sessions will be conducted from Monday to Friday. Besides classroom sessions, industry visits have been planned and some of the sessions will be conducted at digital advertising agencies. Students will also get a chance to attend Digital Industry events within and outside the city.
Life in Mumbai
Mumbai has always been referred to as a City of Dreams. For a student, it is also a City of Hope. If there is a city that can give you exposure, it has to be Mumbai. The city exudes a contagious sense of urgency and energy. Everywhere around you, people seem to be in a rush – going from one place to another. How much can be packed into a day, how every minute can be used positively – can only be learnt in Mumbai. At the beginning, it is tiring. But eventually you come to love the pace, and the pace becomes the adrenalin that keeps you moving forward until you reach your dream destination.
The city has everything a student can hope for – career opportunities, independence, inter-dependence, a safe environment, recreation, exposure…the list can just go on and on. The city has an excellent transportation system that is accessible to both the rich and the poor. The city is resilient teaching you to cope with all that life brings on. The rich heritage and architecture around the city has its own story to tell. The diversity in the population can teach you to open your mind to new ways of living life.
Education goes beyond books and classrooms. Mumbai is the perfect setting for a student, the perfect platform to launch your career from. There is no other city in the country that can offer more than Mumbai can to a student.
The program has an interesting mix of classroom and office environment. The first half of the program will be conducted at our Kalina Campus in Mumbai. A state-of-the-art classroom, with internet and wi-fi connectivity – it has been carefully equipped to provide the right learning environment. Many sessions, however, will be conducted at offices of some of the top advertising agencies and brands in the country.
The second half of the program is the internship which means students will be actually working at a company thereby experiencing first hand a normal working environment. Academic sessions held during these last few months will be conducted back at the campus.
Students will have access to canteen facility while on campus. Students who come from outside Mumbai will be assisted in locating suitable hostel accommodation.
- Air-conditioned, state-of-the-art classroom well equipped with wi-fi, internet connection, etc
- Located at Kalina, mumbai
- Environment conducive to learning
Campus @ Mumbai