Best Digital Marketing
The weekend programs are designed for working professionals who are either new to digital marketing or want to specialize in a particular aspect of digital marketing. Conducted by senior digital marketing professionals, the programs are highly interactive with a focus on practical learning.
Certificate Program in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
24 Hours, Weekends Only (Saturday or Sunday)
A 24-hour module, it will teach you to apply the latest SEO techniques and advanced data design principles to maximize your website search rankings. This module will show you how to build high-performance websites and use advanced SEO solutions that will boost your natural search rankings and increase site visits.
- Introduction to SEO
- Search Engine Basic & Market Data
- SEO Objectives
- Review Sample Website
- Discussion on the observations
- Based on the Topics Domain will be booked
- Website Audit Basics
- Important Factors to be consider for Audit
- Setup Domain & Hosting
- Install WordPress
- Set up website with minimum features
- Important Plugins
- Importance of Google Analytics
- Importance of Google Webmasters
- Setup of Google Analytics & Webmasters
- Setting up analytics on other Search Engine – Bing
- Content Preparation – Imp Aspects
- Keyword Research
- Google Trend Analysis
- Competition Analysis – for Own Website
- Off-Page – Basic
- Google Places
- Directory submission
- Tech Aspects
The entire program has been broken into 3 sessions of 8 hours each:
Module 1 :Session One- Introduction to Search Engines
Introduction to Search Engines & SEO
Module 2 :Session Two – On Page & Off Page Optimization
- Site Architecture and Keyword Selection
- Content Design and Page Optimization
- Linking Strategies
- Technical Considerations
- Introduction to Content Management Systems
- How to Dissect a Website?
Module 3 :Session Three – SEO Tools
- Introduction to different tools such as SEOmoz, WebMaster, Traffic Estimators etc.
- Maximizing Conversions
- Monitoring Traffic & Reporting
The practice of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic through the medium of non-paid or organic search engine results is known as SEO or search engine optimization. What makes SEO so important is that a large majority of online traffic is driven through search engines. SEO is not only cost-effective, but it is also efficient and relatively easy to implement. To truly learn the ins and outs of SEO one must gain a strong foundation in the subject which can be had by undergoing a search engine optimization course. While there are hundreds of SEO certification course out there, one needs to sign up for one that truly provides an in-depth look into the subject through the perspective of industry professionals. One such course is the advanced SEO course provided by DMTI where one can learn from the best in the field.
Meet the digital marketing experts creating their mark in the dynamic digital world. Not only do they provide step-by-step guidance, they also enable one to step into this ever-changing world as full-fledged digital marketing professionals. Meet the mavens here.