Top 10 Social Media Monitoring Tools!
Apr 05 2019 admin
Monitoring audience behaviour and keeping an eye on what they have to say about one’s brand, product, services and even one’s competitors is a key part of any digital media optimization strategy. Having the right data at hand helps brand managers properly analyse it and draw the right informed conclusions from it. This, in turn, helps the manager create improved social media strategies which translate into increased sales. But how does one go about gathering such data in the first place? The key is to find a great social media monitoring tool or tools. Wondering which one is the best for you? Here are 10 social media monitoring tools you can use to up your social media game.
- Keyhole: This useful monitoring tool helps the user monitor their Twitter and Instagram accounts. One can use it to keep an eye on keywords, hashtags, URLs, and usernames in real-time as well as historical.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite users can track activity across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks. For those who are looking for an easy way to manage their social media accounts, Hootsuite allows them to schedule posts across various platforms and delegate tasks.
- Twitter Counter: Twitter is a crucial part of any well-designed digital media optimization strategy and Twitter Counter helps you make the most of the platform. One can track Twitter users, stats, retweets, mentions and much more.
- Digimind: Want to know if your keyword is going to make the right impact? With Digimind you can check out its perception and know whether it is seen as negative, neutral, or positive.
- TweetReach: TweetReach is a great monitoring tool for those who are interested in knowing the impact of their tweets. One can use it to learn about one’s followers and thus create better targeting strategies.
- Sprout Social: This is easily one of the more popular social media monitoring tools. Its easy to use interface provides all the data a brand manager needs to make impactful social media strategies.
- Klout: For those who wish to measure influence through engagement, Klout offers a worthy option. It tells the brand manager exactly what influences their target audience and more importantly, what they think of one’s brand.
- Buzzlogix: Buzzlogix is an all-in-one tool that helps managers monitor all their social media accounts, keep an eye on their competitors and gain insight about public perception all at the same time. It also offers a free version.
- Simply Measured: This useful tool offers both free and paid versions with the latter offering more insights. This tool helps a brand keep track of its metrics, gain information about competitor pages along with your own social media metrics.
- Zoho Social: Want to schedule multiple posts? Use Zoho Social’s unlimited scheduling and make updating a stress-free task.
advanced digital marketing Career career choices content marketing content marketing techniques content strategy Digital Advertising digital marketing digital marketing career digital marketing certification Digital Marketing Course digital marketing courses digital marketing graduate programs digital marketing online training digital marketing optimization digital marketing techniques digital marketing technology Digital Marketing Training Institute Digital Media Digital media marketing Digital Media Marketing Courses digital media marketing optimization digital media marketing strategy email marketing strategy facebook marketing strategy facebook optimization instagram marketing learn Digital Marketing Learning online marketing courses ppc programmatic buying and planning search engine marketing search optimization techniques SEO seo content optimization seo content plan smo techniques Social Media social media marketing social media marketing techniqes social media optimization social media strategy strategy twitter marketing