Search Engine Marketing
Whether a business is new to digital media spends or has digital media as an established part of its media mix, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) forms a large part of the total digital media spends. It is the core area of customer acquisition for most brands that use digital platforms to reach out to potential customers. The demand for skilled SEM professionals far surpasses the availability of the same.
This is a 48-hour program centered on the industry standard Google Adwords program. It is a practical, hands-on program that will equip you to run an SEM campaign from start to finish. You will learn to strategize, initiate, run and optimize an SEM campaign. The course also prepares you for the Google Advertising Professional (GAP) examination.
- Search Engine Marketing Fundamentals
- Keyword Research & Campaign Structure
- Campaign Management on the web console & Google Adwords Editor
- Campaign Optimization
- Live Campaign Management – Analysis & Reporting
- Micro Level Campaign Optimization
- Consultation and Practice on Live Campaign
- Advanced Google Tools / Excel Techniques / Short Cuts
- SEM Estimation / Planning / Strategy / Case Studies
- Integration of Google Adwords and Google Analytics examination
- How Google auction Works?
- Remarketing and best practices