Advanced Program in Digital Media Marketing
The marketing industry has undergone a gradual transformation from traditional media marketing to marketing through digital channels. Companies have realized the importance of using digital platforms to effectively connect with their customers and have started including Digital Media in their marketing mix. Also, the demand for expertise in the field of digital marketing is on the rise and digital marketing experts are invaluable asset to any organization today.
The Advanced Program in Digital Media Marketing (APDMM) is a 6 months program that will immerse you into all aspects of Digital Marketing. The program is divided into 12 modules. Each module is taught by digital marketing professionals and is detailed enough to make you an expert in that aspect of digital marketing. At the end of the program you will understand digital marketing from a customer, brand, agency as well as publisher perspective. This is a one of a kind program that has been put together by the top brains of the digital industry as well as academia. The program is extremely hands-on, case studies & project work driven and is only suitable for those who are serious about learning.
- Introduction to Digital Media Marketing – an Overview
- Search Engine Marketing
- Advanced Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- E-Commerce Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Digital Ad Sales Training
- Digital Media Planning & Buying
- Programmatic Buying
- Digital Data Analytics
- Digital Marketing Strategy
The program has been designed keeping in mind three sets of people:
- Advertisers: How to put together a digital solution based on the requirements of the brand? How would you choose your agency & what kind of deliverables can/should you expect? How do you monitor and analyze the ROI on digital spends?
- Agencies: How can you sell digital solutions to a brand? How to put together an effective digital media strategy that integrates with the overall branding & communications strategy? Practical execution of digital campaigns.
- Publishers: What are the different advertising formats for digital that you can offer to agencies/brands? How can you innovate on digital? How can you provide engagement between a brand & consumers?
The program is therefore relevant to all those who are in marketing/branding/advertising. The program has been put together for those who want to understand all aspects of Digital Marketing. It is for those who are new to this industry and also for those who excel in some aspect of digital marketing but are looking at an overall understanding & expertise in Digital.